Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story (which still has no name ;p)

2 posters

:: Random Fun :: Stories

Go down

My story (which still has no name ;p) Empty My story (which still has no name ;p)

Post by Golden_nightingale Sun May 27, 2007 1:10 am

I thought it might be nice just posting it here, if some of you want to read it again, or if someone who hasn't read it yet wants etc etc.....

I'll try working at ch 2 at home Wink

Anyways, enjoy (again)~

Chapter 1: Things happen

It’s early in the morning, and the sun is shining through the window. Some small wings are peeking out of a quilt. And some brown bundle is lying on the cushion. Probably a doll- or...? The wings are stretching, and the bundle is moving. A yawning is coming softly under the brown bundle.
An about 12-years old girl is peeking out of the quilt. She looks pretty tired, and squints out of the window. She loves when it’s light and warm, only when it’s too hot she dislikes it. The girl dresses up in her blue dress, and hides her fluffy white wings under a coat. Why she hides them? Why does she even have wings?
Okay, I’ll tell you the whole story… This is a story about-

"Yawn..." The girl stretches, and...

I'd better follow the story.

There we go. She wakes up, and squints out of the window. It’s a beautiful day...She would love to play with someone today. Someone’s knocking on the window. When the girl removes the curtains, an engaged face shows up. She looks at the person, and opens the window.
“Good morning,” the girl says, smiling shyly.
The other person, a boy, smiles happily.
“Why not come with us, playing hide-and-seek?” he asks.
She doesn’t answer.
“Sheera, do you want to?” he asks a little more careful than the first time. Sheera shrugs.
“I guess so...would be the best on this day, I guess. It’s really sunny!”
He smirks.
“That’s good. Jump out of the window? I’ll catch you, so you won’t get hurt!”
Sheera is upset. Will he really catch her? Maybe she is too heavy? Why does he even bother?
She gets to think of that her coat isn’t good for jumping while hiding her wings. “I...have to dress up, first, so I’ll come pretty soon, ok?” The boy nods. And he blushes a little. Wait...blushes? She reddens a little, too. But luckily, he has left, already. The girl runs downstairs, and doesn’t even eat breakfast. She is too excited, and really wants to play hide-and-seek with them.
When she gets outside, the others are waiting for her. Some seems a little irritated, other seems happy that she came, even if she’s late. That guy is one of the happy ones. They decide who will seek with a game. Sheera is the ‘lucky’ one to seek.
“I’m sure someone else would like to seek...”
An older girl shakes her head.
“You won. It’s your turn to seek. That’s the rules.”
Sheera sighs. No way to avoid it this time. Better to seek, then.
Maybe she is luckier next time.
They start hiding, and Sheera starts counting to one-hundred.

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...” she mumbles.
It is a big place, and many places to hide. And they’re pretty many too...It will make everything harder.
After a while, she is almost done.
“Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine...” She takes a deep breath.
Shout. Shout. Shout with a loud, clear voice. Now!
“One-hundred!” She yells. Finally, she did it.
Then she runs off for seeking them. They are really good at hiding.
Sheera looks around after them. And there, behind a tree, she glimpses a green jacket.
She runs over to it. Once more, she takes a deep breath.
“I found you!” She says with a clear voice.
And, yes. There he is. Sleeping?! She stares at him. Did she really count that slowly?
She comes closer. Hopes he wakes up. Then she softly starts to shake him.
“Wake up, wake up... I found you, so wake up... I have to find the others, too....”
Slowly...Yes! Slowly, he opens his eyes. And he looks at her.
“Oh, I felt asleep? And I thought you... Ah, never mind it.”
He seems a little disappointed when he realizes that he only dreamt.
Sheera wonders what the dream was about. She would love to know, but...
She really doesn’t have the nerves to it. So Sheera runs off, searching for the others.
And she finds a couple of them. They are like rats on a toilet. Hiding at all those hideous places you never would go to, unless you have to clean up. And now it’s time to clean up for rats on this big toilet, she says to herself.
Gradually, it gets darker. And she still hasn’t found all of them. Suddenly, something is pulling at her coat. She gets panic, tries to escape. But it’s continuing to pulling, and unfortunately, her coat tears apart. Her fluffy white wings shows. It was a branch, a stupid stick a... Some shocking gasps are coming from some of the children. What will “he“ think now? Is he also shocked? She starts to cry.
A scream is there, but she is only hardly able to understand what the scream says.
“Father, Father...! Sheera...she...she is a monster!” it’s the only thing she understands.
Tears are rolling down her chin.
Pretty soon, it is crowded and they search for the poor girl. Sheera hided in a tree not too far away at once she heard the screams. Sadly, one of the older children finds her and starts throwing stones after her. She tries to flinch, but she is unable to move. And she is really scared.
Suddenly, there is a flash of light. The light is too strong, so she has to close her eyes tight. But she got a glimpse of… An angel? No... doesn’t angels have wings?

When Sheera opens her eyes again, there is no crowd, not even night... It is a square, it is sunny and the sky is blue and clear. Is this what death is like? Did they kill her? She looks down at the paving stones. Her feet are warm when she is standing on them, meaning that the stones have been warmed up by the…sun. Sheera gives a relieved sigh from her. But she is confused, too. How did she get here? Oh, and maybe best to hide the wings, she tells herself. The wings… Why in the world the wings? Sheera sighs. If she only could... remove them or something... Maybe... just make them invinsible or something. Then they wouldn't hate her.
But at the same time; they are so white and fluffy…
Then she thinks of a thing:
Wingless angels? There has to be a relation between those two things.
She put her wings under her dress instead, the cloak is still there… Where the crowd is, where he is...
Will she ever see him again? If, when will that be? Some days, or even years?
But the wings… So weird. Is she an angel, then? She would love to know…
Someone bumps into her, which causes that she falls. The person reaches her his right hand.
“Oh, I’m really sorry, are you okay?” He asks. Sheera spots her money in his left hand.
“Uhm, you...” She stutters. He is about to walk away when a guy about her age,
maybe a little older, grabs the arm of the thief.
“Sorry Mr, but how about giving the young lady her money back? Sheera notices the knives the boy has in his belt. She prepares to close her eyes if something bad happens.
The thief drags a dagger, which looks much sharper than the boy’s knives.
“What are you trying to reach with this, you little brat?” He asks annoyed. “You wanna die?”
The boy looks at him, unflinched.
“No, but do YOU wanna die? Your weapon might be sharper, but you’re slower than me.”
He thinks a little. “Because you are an old, fat idiot,” he adds quickly.
Then he drags his knives and sticks out his tongue. The thief starts to laugh.
He jabs the dagger into the boy’s stomach. He thinks he does, at least.
But what a let-down…he looks a little surprised when the boy pushes him backwards.
The boy gives Sheera her money back.
“I’ll fix that jerk, just get away from this area, dangerous for small girls like you.” He smiles slightly.
“Small girl?!” She looks a little confused and annoyed when he says that. She isn’t a small girl.
“I’m already twelve years old! Do you still say I’m a little girl?” He turns around, which gives the thief a change to stab the boy in the side. He whines silently, which Sheera only hardly notices. She gets panic, and runs toward him.

“Are you okay?” She feels some type of strength in her body, and she starts mumbling.
Why? There are some words in her head, and she feels like she has to say them.
Light comes from her hands, and the light heals the boy’s side, he gets up again.
“Thanks, but get away now…” he murmurs. He stabs the thief back, who loses some blood. Sheera looks down, and starts running in the opposite direction. She doesn’t want to see blood, she don’t knows what even happened. What was that light? It healed the wounded boy, it was impossible!
She says the same words again, the same light is coming. She tries to keep her hands continue glowing, and every time she tries, it stays longer. She runs while she is trying to train the healing light to stay. Best to think of something else.
It seems to scare off the thieves who wear weapons and so, but it also scares off normal people.
“I guess it’s better than letting a thief or two come to near me…” she whispers to herself, over and over again. “Better than dying, better than…Getting friends…” Sheera stops running. Will she ever get friends with her wings, with the mystic glowing on her hands...? She sighs. “I doubt I ever will…”
Something is behind her. Sheera looks around quickly, feeling how the tears are coming.

“What’s the matter with you? I just wanted to thank you again…“ he looks around.
“You don’t seem very familiar around here, do you?”
Sheera shakes her head.
“I don’t even know how I came here…” She stops and looks down at her hands, then she removes the glowing on her hands just by imaging it. Sheera looks at the boy again. The curiosity is coming..
“Who are you, by the way? I’m Sheera…” The boy looks at her, and nods.
“I’m Shoriju... Would you mind some help with getting around here?”
“Well… I guess I wouldn’t mind…”
“Okay, let’s first get out of this area…”
They start walking away, to get to a better place to be.
“How about trying to find out what happened?” He asks.
Sheera looks down. She has a weird feeling about that boy..
“Hmm… Maybe…”
The boy sightly smiles to her.

Tbc.
Golden_nightingale
Golden_nightingale
Thug
Thug

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-03

http://horneddragon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My story (which still has no name ;p) Empty Re: My story (which still has no name ;p)

Post by Roobi Mon May 28, 2007 5:50 am

It should be called, "Learning To Soar"! (cheesy)

It was really good (as far as first chapters go! Razz )!!!!

I look forward to reading the rest! cheers GOGOGO!
Roobi
Roobi
Right-Hand Man
Right-Hand Man

Number of posts : 680

https://randomghetto.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

My story (which still has no name ;p) Empty Re: My story (which still has no name ;p)

Post by Golden_nightingale Mon May 28, 2007 7:06 pm

^.^ I'll think of a title (sometime) Razz
Golden_nightingale
Golden_nightingale
Thug
Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Roobi Tue May 29, 2007 5:47 am

PICK RUBY'S!
Roobi
Roobi
Right-Hand Man
Right-Hand Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden_nightingale Tue May 29, 2007 6:11 am

LOL! NEVER!! D:

Me is joking Razz

.. Will probably be something with angel or something.. Or something with a battle Razz

I don't know yet ^^;
Golden_nightingale
Golden_nightingale
Thug
Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Roobi Wed May 30, 2007 5:58 am

Crouching Angel, Hidden Battle jocolor lol!
Roobi
Roobi
Right-Hand Man
Right-Hand Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden_nightingale Wed May 30, 2007 6:54 am

Haaaahaaaa...... xD geek

Now I can write at home! =D
Golden_nightingale
Golden_nightingale
Thug
Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Roobi Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 am

Sweet, still working on my story!
Roobi
Roobi
Right-Hand Man
Right-Hand Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down