Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o_O ARSAM O_o

2 posters

Go down

o_O ARSAM O_o Empty o_O ARSAM O_o

Post by arsam Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:55 am

Oh WoW i just joined up....WoW for some reason i already have a little above 900 posts....WoW i think my name is Arsam(at least thats what they want u to think hmmm)....WoW i 'm crazy....Don't come near me i 'm gonna blow up any minute....
The things i like,the things i dislike:i don't want to tell u that
my hobbies:i have lots of hobbies(anybody saying that this is a copy of the naruto thing should shut the hell up....Before i kick their tiny little donkey...I mean ass)....WoW i am male....Or was that female....Damn it i always get those 2 mixed up....
WoW my shoe size is....Crap i forget D':....But if i knew i'll never tell u >=P....
I like beating up puppies and stealing money from orphans(once again if u say a word about the naruto thing....U die >.<)....
I hate dogs(and i really do too)....
I like soccer(dare call it football again kaiser or erika or whoever u are and u die)...
I'm 15 unless u r reading this after an year in which case i'm 16 unless ofcourse ur reading this after 2 yrs,then i'm 17 unless ofcourse.......
I hate school and i hate rizwan my bands guitarist(that lame idiot, thinking hes all that...And yeah u don't need to know about him).....I like my bro well actually i hate him or was it the other way around or was it...Well at least i'm jealous of him....Andddd oooh i have a band "SEIZURE" and its the awesomest band ever =P....And simple plan totally rocks....My email adress is arsam_asif@hotmail.com ....And its the coolest email adress ever u people are just retarded.....I hate gays and i hate people who talk more than i do(and i talk a lot)....Oooo and i 'm totally liking animes my fav anime is naruto and i 'm also totally liking heroes and can't wait for the second season thing to come out =D....Feel free to ask about anything else about me....I won't bite(just kill....But thats not the same is it Mr.Bush sir >.<)...Also i just noticed i get really hyperactive if i stay awake late at night....And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah AND BLAH.....

WoW i 'm still bored....Maybe i should get off the internet already....YAY sleep time =D....Bye all ....(whoo hoo total loconess).... Bye again ....And once again ....And again.... And I'M OFF ^_^ BYE ^_^
arsam
arsam
Second-In-Command
Second-In-Command

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2007-05-03

http://ersum.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

o_O ARSAM O_o Empty Re: o_O ARSAM O_o

Post by Kaiser Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 am

ITS FOOTBALL
Kaiser
Kaiser
Second-In-Command
Second-In-Command

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by arsam Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:54 am

OH SHUT UP U.......^_^
arsam
arsam
Second-In-Command
Second-In-Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:10 pm

^^;
Well at least somebody read the whole damn thing.
Maybe I shoul write one.
"My names Kaiser and i have a boring life"
Kaiser
Kaiser
Second-In-Command
Second-In-Command

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by arsam Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:48 am

haahaaa.......well i didn't expect anyone to read it through anyway.......i wus just bored =P
arsam
arsam
Second-In-Command
Second-In-Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:20 am

I can tell.
Nobody here but us trees!